Office Etiquette

July 9, 2008

Over the years I have witnessed some weird things in the office. It seems that besides poor planning and tardiness the next biggest catalyst for anger is the etiquette of the shared kitchen area.
I have worked with many people who shove their lunches on top of others in the fridge, taken almost all but the last bit of coffee to avoid making a new pot and most recently, the microwave nazi who takes someone's food out before it's heated so they can get their stuff in next. (This happened to me today.)
I must admit, I have done all of these things at some point in the last 15 years but I had a good reason...so I think.

If you want to waste some time, look at this website called Overheard in the Office.

1 Comment:

Nadya July 10, 2008 at 1:20 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP