Wordless Wednesday - The Next Babe Ruth

January 5, 2011

Rounding up our last two weeks of 2010, we stopped at my parents' lake house.

Nana enjoyed the pitching machine she bought Troy just as much as he did.
Baseball at the lake - December 2010

At least she put her beer down first.
Baseball at the lake - December 2010
Baseball at the lake - December 2010

It was a gorgeous winter sunset on the lake.
Sunset at Lake - December 2010
Sunset at Lake Anna - December 2010

See more of my almost Wordless Wednesdays.
www.WebSavvyMom.com

8 Comment:

Anonymous,  January 5, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

What were ya'll using as a target for the pitched balls, those purdy little Christmas trees?

Di

Little Hatchlings January 5, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

hahaha! I LOVE the picture of Nana...you may have to get her one next year!

Claremont First Ward January 5, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Beautiful photos. I love that grandma gets out there and plays!

CityMom2 January 5, 2011 at 2:12 PM  

Will NaNa be a free agent this season? Love your photos, love your whole area. Life is good.
cmom

Suzy January 5, 2011 at 2:15 PM  

Living by a lake seems so peaceful. But if it's in the middle of nowhere with no shopping or movies I'd probably end up at the bottom of one.

I am Harriet January 5, 2011 at 6:51 PM  

I'm loving the background as well.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/01/think-your-weather-stinks-check-this-out/

Liz Mays January 6, 2011 at 7:07 AM  

Nana knocks them back? Awesome!

Faythe January 7, 2011 at 2:57 AM  

I love how warm & fun your post is. Nan is my kind of gramma! Faythe @GMT~
http://grammymousetails.blogspot.com/2011/01/curses-tax-man-is-at-it-again.html *linky*

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP