These Boots Were Made for Walking

January 7, 2011

My mother-in-law gave Troy these authentic cowboy boots for Christmas. Troy's first reaction was "Woody Boots" which was likely inspired by countless hours watching one of the Toy Story trilogy movies.
Troy's Woody Boots - January 2011

I don't know if he likes them more because the movies or because of the noise they make.
He definitely doesn't need the boots to ham it up for the camera. I have no idea where he gets that from. Ah hem.
Troy in cowboy boots - January 2011

The video cut off because I ran out of memory but it continued on for at least a minute til he got dizzy.

www.WebSavvyMom.com

7 Comment:

Vodka Logic January 7, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

those are awesome boots. I always wanted "clicky" shoes when I was a kid.

I think Toy Story 3 is one of my most favorite movies ever.

Unknown January 7, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

I love Woody Boots and Uggs just don't seem to cut it...they just scuff which is not so much fun.

Glad you all had a great Christmas!!

Suzy January 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

I would give a million dollars to be able to amuse myself like that.

The boots are very cool.

The Zadge January 7, 2011 at 9:52 PM  

He's all ready for Colorado!

{oc cottage} January 8, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

"Woody Boots"...how cute!!!

m ^..^

CityMom2 January 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

That Troy has excellent taste in boots. We all need our boots.
Sister, he is gonna keep you dancing for the next 20 years!
Citymom

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP