Where the Locals Go

July 12, 2010

Another great weekend in the books and we were actually in town the whole time. We had dinner out with The Neighbors on Friday night, went to Tim's company picnic on Saturday, dinner at my brother's that night and on Sunday after reading the paper, Troy and I packed up and hit the beach.

There was finally a break in the heat and we got there early before the rest of the locals showed up.
I haven't been to Chick's Beach (short for Chesapeake Beach) since we went with our friends from Charlottesville in February.
beach
Troy enjoyed playing in the giant sand box.
beach
We need to take advantage of living so close to the water more often. Then again, that would mean staying in town on the weekends.

Not to worry, I'll continue to take self-portraits.
Deb and Troy at Chick's beach - July 2010
www.WebSavvyMom.com

8 Comment:

The Urban Cowboy July 12, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Right on, you know how I envy you being so close to the Ocean...looks like you two had a great time.

Anonymous,  July 12, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

The self portraits are wonderful and your children are going to thank you one day for each and every one of them.

Di

Liz Mays July 12, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

The weather was just beautiful. And so are you.

Debbie July 12, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

I haven't been to Chick's Beach in quite a while. We are so fortunate to live within minutes of a beach, yet I never seem to be able to make it there. Wonderful images!

jescady.com July 12, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

I love the beach but have the same problem. Even though I live 45 minutes from the beach, I end up only going 1 -2 times a year.

Alex July 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

The beach looks so nice, I envy that you live so close!

www.laundryandvodka.com

Twenty Four At Heart July 13, 2010 at 1:29 AM  

Ahhh the beach! You knew you'd get my attention with this one!
: )

Cathy July 15, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

I loooooove that first picture of him!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP