A Favorite Thing - The Beer Tree

July 13, 2010

While we were visiting Tim's family in Kentucky a few weeks ago I admired one of the many lawn ornaments around my mother-in-law's yard.

The newest addition of The Beer Tree caught my eye almost immediately.
A beer tree
If only money beer did grow on trees.
The beer tree with Coronas
Who said going green couldn't be eye-catching? We did our part to help by completely the empty limbs before we left.

See more of my favorite things here.
www.WebSavvyMom.com

8 Comment:

Mindee@ourfrontdoor July 13, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

That is evidence of a good sense of humor. :)

Tickled Red July 13, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Bottle trees are so prevalent down south :) I love the Corona Beer version. Too cute!

Alex July 13, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Maybe I could grow a vodka tree!?

www.laundryandvodka.com

The Urban Cowboy July 13, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

Ha, right on...money tree or beer tree, I'll take either.

Unknown July 13, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

I love the tree face!!!

Liz Mays July 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

I've only seen that kind of thing in movies. Awesome!

Cathy July 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Are you sure that chair didn't drink all that beer...it looks a little tipsy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP