Mothers' Day Breakfast

May 9, 2009

Troy's daycare held a Mothers' Day breakfast yesterday. It was nice to spend time with Troy at "school."

Every morning when we are enroute to his school I say, we're going to "Mama's school." He says in response, "No, Troy's school." Yesterday I told him we were going to the "Mama party" at "Mama's school." Troy looked at me, thought about it and said, "No Mama, Troy's party at Troy's school." Troy and Deb - Mothers' Day breakfast at daycareThe teachers helped the kids decorate their own flower pots as gifts. Troy at daycareI especially like Troy's use of blurred color before he bedazzled the sides. The little sign says, "If Moms were flowers, I'd pick you."
Mother's Day giftHappy Mother's Day.

1 Comment:

jescady.com May 11, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

What a cute gift. I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP