Christmas: Unwrapped

December 29, 2008

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

On Christmas morning, Nana helped Troy go through his stocking that she made.Tim enjoyed his gift of Guitar Hero from me. I now hear songs on the radio and wonder how I would do playing them (which is still bad even on the easy setting). We have logged several hours since Christmas on this guitar. I keep claiming that I could do better if I could sing the lyrics instead.
Dylan and Taylor helped Troy open his gifts. He wanted to play with everything immediately and still had five unwrapped gifts the following day to open. I'm glad another Christmas in in the books and I don't have to worry about shopping and wrapping presents for another year. (whew)

1 Comment:

R December 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM  

What precious pictures you've made!
Great job.
xoR

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP