Flashback Friday (Part 78) - The Biggest Dog with The Biggest Heart

January 14, 2011

In 2010, it seemed that there were a lot of people who lost a beloved canine like we did in May when Sydney died.

We've been hanging out with The Neighbors as usual a lot lately. As our kids and dogs were playing we couldn't help but discuss how strange it was to not have the 180 lb dog who pulled a cart the year before at Halloween with us. Their English Mastiff, Eli, unexpectedly died last summer.
Eli the English Mastiff trying to tongue Deb

I found a few pictures of Eli and I in the last few years while sitting at The Neighbors table praying playing cards.
Eli the English Mastiff and Deb - New Year's Eve 2008

I think another reason I liked this dog is that my head didn't look so big in comparison.
Eli the English Mastiff and Deb - New Year's Eve 2008
We miss you big guy but know you're hanging out with Sydney and the other dogs in heaven and drooling all over them.

Now it's your turn.

Find an old picture and share a story about it and then email me so I can add a link. Flashback Friday has no real rules other than to have fun.

www.WebSavvyMom.com

5 Comment:

Unknown January 14, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

What great, but sad memories. I think that since they can change the Zodiac Chart to include another sign, they should be able to do something about extending dog and cat years, too.

It is only the fair thing to do.

Great post, as always.

Anonymous,  January 14, 2011 at 1:11 PM  

I adore dogs with big heads. They're just so great to smooch on.

Di

BOSSY January 17, 2011 at 1:49 PM  

Sob sob sob sob sob. Big guys, even when they're female, are the Best!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP