Super Bowl Sunday

February 10, 2010

I'm an avid college football fan but don't really have the time to watch professional football on Sundays when we devote all of our day on Saturday to college football and my second husband, Kirk Herbstreit.

We watched the Super Bowl at The Neighbors on Sunday. My brother, his wife and my sister and her two kids were there as well.

Since the game is all about the drinks, commercials, company, food, we had a great menu: nachos, queso dip, clam chowder, pulled pork barbecue with a homemade sauce and crudités which is a fancy way to say veggie tray.

The kids were having a great time running around and playing games.
Superbowl Sunday party
The adults hovered in the kitchen around the food to watch the game.
Superbowl Sunday party

The newest neighbor, Baby Ethan, was passed around accordingly.
Superbowl Sunday party

I get to hold a baby but don't have to change diapers anymore.
Superbowl Sunday party
I understand it was a great game and the Saints beat the Colts. I still think the game should be on Saturday. Superbowl Saturday still fills the alliteration needs of most people.
www.WebSavvyMom.com

10 Comment:

Maggi February 10, 2010 at 10:53 AM  

Those kids are too cute! This sounds like my Superbowl Sunday. Good food, friends, commercial and switching back and forth between the Puppy Bowl and some football game. lol ;)

Visiting from SITS! Have a great day!

Tracie February 10, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

I've always thought it should be on Saturday. I'm too old to be getting smashed on a Sunday night and making it to work the next morning.

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks February 10, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

I don't know why it has to be on Sunday - it would be sooo much better on a Saturday night!

The Urban Cowboy February 10, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

I agree, it should be on a Saturday. I had the Monday blahs, but it was worth it, great game.

Hissyfits & Halos February 10, 2010 at 1:23 PM  

Looks like you guys had a great time! Adorable kiddos! (and I'm completely envious of that gorgeous buffet in the backdrop!)

Unknown February 10, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

It looks like a fun time : ) I agree! Saturday would be better. Then people wouldn't be messed up at work on Monday, right? : )

Vodka Logic February 10, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

The baby is adorable. Looks like a lot of fun.

Captain Dumbass February 10, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Never been a football fan, but I can get behind the food.

Dimes2Vines February 12, 2010 at 5:46 AM  

Great pictures!
Stopping by from Fri Follows - I'm a new follower! Love to have you stop by:
http://dimes2vines.com

Momo Fali February 15, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

You know, Kirk is a Buckeye! He lives in the neighborhood where I grew up!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP