Two Things Money Can't Buy

July 22, 2008

I learned a song in 4-H camp many, many years ago that went like this, "There are two things that money can't buy, that's true love and homegrown tomatoes!"

The harvest is starting to come in from our veggie garden. I brought in these two feet long cucumbers to work to share and they were gone in minutes. I hope the tomatoes are as productive. We'll see how well the jalepenos and green peppers do this year as well.
Tim and I have a compost bin which I think really helps the garden soil year after year since we only have but so much space to "rotate crops."


2 Comment:

Unknown July 22, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

It's TIM'S garden...not Debbie's.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP