80s Hair is Back - Psych?

July 15, 2008

I have seen in several places that 80's hair is coming back into style.
Apparantly SJP (that's Sarah Jessica Parker) was sporting it in the SATC movie (Sex and The City), baby mama Angelina Jolie has it on the cover of Vanity Fair and it's starting to spread to other celebrities.
I grew up in the 80's and didn't sport the big bangs/big hair mainly because I was a little young and a little lazy with naturally curly hair. However, I did a google search, found a picture and tried on the style to see how I looked. It's not good.
If you want to learn more about creating the hair of today influenced by what came two decades ago, read this article.

Thinking about the 80's there are some things I wouldn't mind seeing again...pop rocks, pound puppies, MTV playing videos, You Can't Do that on Television, smurfs.
What I would miss if we went back to that time...the internet, my cell phone, tv remote control, ATM machines, pirating music, GPS, DVDs, CDs.

If I can find it, I'll publish the pictures of when I met Duran Duran.

2 Comment:

Maria, Anthony Charlie and Maggie July 15, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

SJP could sport a mullet and still look beautiful!

Unknown July 16, 2008 at 6:03 AM  

SJP and Dee Snyder are one in the same!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP