Post It Note Tuesday

February 2, 2010


Post It Note Tuesday


Here are some pictures of the snow at the beach.



Stick 'Em Up, PostIt Note Tuesday with SupahMommy



If you'd like to make your own, click here and then link up with SupahMommy.

www.WebSavvyMom.com

9 Comment:

Anonymous,  February 2, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Sweet snow pics. I can't take cold so I like to see others frolic in it. Fun times!

Beth in NC,  February 2, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Just came over from Supah's place. I'm ready for the snow to melt here. I'm ready for SPRING!

Happy Tuesday!

Hair Bows & Guitar Picks,  February 2, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Snow...I want some!

I like all your pictures on the other blog too.

BNM,  February 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Im thankful that we very rarely get snow!!!!!

Twincerely,Olga,  February 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

great list!!! no snow for me!:) stop by

Hissyfits & Halos,  February 2, 2010 at 3:20 PM  

There's no snow here in Dallas. Nanner nanner! ;)~

Great post its today!

Tracie,  February 2, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

I am sick of the cold and snow. So ready for spring.

Kim Lehnhoff,  February 2, 2010 at 6:52 PM  

The TV weather folks should be flogged for predicting snow so early. It puts folks in "hunker down survival mode" - and all the bread, milk, beer, TP and ice melt/salt is gone, like we're going to be snowed in for a month.

I hope their bread went moldy.

sanjeet,  February 6, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

I like to see others frolic in it. Fun times!

Work from home India

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP