Wordless Wednesday - Bad to the Bone

March 6, 2012

The dogs got a treat on Saturday that was more their size.
Labs with a huge bone - March 2012
Labs with a huge bone

Tucker with his eyes on the prize
Tucker, 9 months
Labs with a huge bone
Labs with a huge bone
See more of my Wordless Wednesday posts.
www.WebSavvyMom.com

15 Comment:

caite,  March 6, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

Wow, that is one big bone..love that last one, with the doggie just staring at it, longingly..

Tricia,  March 6, 2012 at 9:44 PM  

Great pics! Such temptation!

Anonymous,  March 6, 2012 at 10:20 PM  

That looks like a perfect treat for the dogs!

The Zadge,  March 6, 2012 at 10:46 PM  

Dang, Young Tucker can levitate a bone! Can he teach Harry that trick?

Anonymous,  March 6, 2012 at 11:08 PM  

He he. Love it. :)

Suzy,  March 7, 2012 at 12:32 AM  

I can't believe Tim didn't clean that bone first.

Unknown,  March 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM  

Oh my goodness! What type of animal is that even from?! Dumb Dog would LOVE that. Of course she'd try to eat in one day and wind up sick though.

Kim,  March 7, 2012 at 7:55 AM  

Awww...they're sharing... :)

Secret Mom Thoughts,  March 7, 2012 at 8:44 AM  

Yum. Maximus is so jealous right now.

Anonymous,  March 7, 2012 at 9:02 AM  

I think our dogs would have had to duke it out for who was going to own the bone. LOL HUGE BONE!!!!

Stacey,  March 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM  

Those are some seriously happy dogs!

JoeinVegas,  March 7, 2012 at 12:36 PM  

Was that from a freakin' dinosaur? wow

ICStarzz,  March 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM  

Really neat! Your dogs seem very good at sharing! I wish mine would...
-Samantha
kreativeKaring

ICStarzz,  March 15, 2012 at 6:34 AM  

LMAO, I just realized I made that last comment sound like I wanted him to share the bone with me HAHA :P
-S

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP