Wordless Wednesday - Watching the Sun Set

October 5, 2010

Sunset in the Outer Banks during our vacation in June.
Sunset over the Inlet, Southern Shores - OBX June 2010
sunset,OBX
sunset,OBX
Pictures stolen courtesy of my mom.
www.WebSavvyMom.com

20 Comment:

alicia,  October 5, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Your mom sure does take some fab sunset pics. They are beautiful. Happy WW!

Disney for Boys,  October 5, 2010 at 10:15 PM  

Those are amazing!! Lovely shots, your mom is a pro!

Momstart,  October 5, 2010 at 11:04 PM  

Those are beautiful photos

Danielle,  October 5, 2010 at 11:09 PM  

You could get lost in those sunset pictures! Amazing!

WeeMasonMan's Mom,  October 5, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Those are absolutely stunningly gorgeous!!!

The Zadge,  October 6, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Sigh. I miss those sunsets. Can I trade you a week of Rocky Mountain sunsets for one of Outer Banks'?

Andrea Kruse,  October 6, 2010 at 12:49 AM  

Just breathtaking! I hope you were enjoying a nice glass of something for that show.

Anonymous,  October 6, 2010 at 12:50 AM  

Beautiful pictures!

heather@actingbalanced.com,  October 6, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

Love Sunset pics and these are wonderful! Happy WW
Heather from Acting Balanced

Little Hatchlings,  October 6, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

OMG!!!! You need to submit these pictures to some photography magazine! I have never seen anything so beautiful in my life!! It's very difficult to take a picture like this.

Bee,  October 6, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Beautiful - one of my favorite places to vacation!

MollyinMinn,  October 6, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Gorgeous. Makes me want to go on vacation. But then again, what doesn't make me want to go on vacation :)

Tayarra,  October 6, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

What amazing pictures!!!

Carrie with Children,  October 6, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

Beautiful picture! We vacationed in the Outer Banks last summer too - such an amazing place!

Table4Five,  October 6, 2010 at 3:29 PM  

The rays coming out from the tops of the clouds are so cool! Happy Wordless Wednesday!

table4five.net

jillconyers,  October 6, 2010 at 7:26 PM  

Wow! Beautiful photos!

My WW is here if you want to take a peek

Life...as I see it

Unknown,  October 7, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Fantastic!!!

I will be linking up for Flashback Friday tomorrow--woohoo!

;-)
erin @ the mother load
@erinlynn76

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Please include your blog address so I can visit your site too.
You can also find me at http://www.facebook.com/WebSavvyMom and on Twitter at http://www.Twitter.com/DebThaxton.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

WebSavvyMom's Favorite Pictures

Blog Archive

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
Number of visitors:

  © Blogger template On The Road by 2009

Back to TOP